Refrigerator Makeover Using Maison Blanche Paint

I am a daring little girl!! Using Maison Blanche's La Craie Paint {chalk} I painted my refigerator. I went with Robin's Egg and did a light stencil wash with dark wax and a wipe on poly to seal it from the little hands that touch it everyday!! You can see why and more here.. http://www.vintagecharmrestored.com/2012/08/a-painted-fridge-you-did-what.html
She's my little helper trying to buff... {no worries, it was already sealed and ready}
Robin's Egg Blue main color. Dark waxed and then the stencil was was a wash mixed with Silver Mink and Cobblestone and used light brown wax to age the wash even more.
You can see that the paint even has a beautiful crackle effect if you look closely...
Jazzed up my hobby lobby owls as well!! Silver Mink, Magnolia, and Franciscan Grey.

• Joyce

Gorgeous fridge, and adorable baby. She's clearly going to grow up with Mama's creativity in her little bones :-)

• Diane Ower

How has it lasted? You did much more involved design than I am considering. My fridge is 23 years old so probably just painting it to match my walls...I imagine scrubbing it may cause some paint loss... Thank you