Refrigerator Makeover Using Maison Blanche Paint

I am a daring little girl!! Using Maison Blanche's La Craie Paint {chalk} I painted my refigerator. I went with Robin's Egg and did a light stencil wash with dark wax and a wipe on poly to seal it from the little hands that touch it everyday!! You can see why and more here.. http://www.vintagecharmrestored.com/2012/08/a-painted-fridge-you-did-what.html
She's my little helper trying to buff... {no worries, it was already sealed and ready}
Robin's Egg Blue main color.  Dark waxed and then the stencil was was a wash mixed with Silver Mink and Cobblestone and used light brown wax to age the wash even more.
Robin's Egg Blue main color. Dark waxed and then the stencil was was a wash mixed with Silver Mink and Cobblestone and used light brown wax to age the wash even more.
refrigerator makeover using maison blanche chalk paint, appliances, painting
You can see that the paint even has a beautiful crackle effect if you look closely...
Jazzed up my hobby lobby owls as well!! Silver Mink, Magnolia, and Franciscan Grey.