Refrigerator Makeover Using Maison Blanche Paint

I am a daring little girl!! Using Maison Blanche's La Craie Paint {chalk} I painted my refigerator. I went with Robin's Egg and did a light stencil wash with dark wax and a wipe on poly to seal it from the little hands that touch it everyday!! You can see why and more here.. http://www.vintagecharmrestored.com/2012/08/a-painted-fridge-you-did-what.html
refrigerator makeover using maison blanche chalk paint, appliances, painting, She s my little helper trying to buff no worries it was already sealed and ready
She's my little helper trying to buff... {no worries, it was already sealed and ready}
refrigerator makeover using maison blanche chalk paint, appliances, painting, Robin s Egg Blue main color Dark waxed and then the stencil was was a wash mixed with Silver Mink and Cobblestone and used light brown wax to age the wash even more
Robin's Egg Blue main color. Dark waxed and then the stencil was was a wash mixed with Silver Mink and Cobblestone and used light brown wax to age the wash even more.
refrigerator makeover using maison blanche chalk paint, appliances, painting, You can see that the paint even has a beautiful crackle effect if you look closely
You can see that the paint even has a beautiful crackle effect if you look closely...
refrigerator makeover using maison blanche chalk paint, appliances, painting, Jazzed up my hobby lobby owls as well Silver Mink Magnolia and Franciscan Grey
Jazzed up my hobby lobby owls as well!! Silver Mink, Magnolia, and Franciscan Grey.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 28 comments
Next