Randi Destefano
Randi Destefano
  • Atlanta, GA

1960's Ranch Kitchen Makeover

The homeowners love to cook and entertain in their downtime, and the outdated kitchen in their 1960's ranch style home didn't blend with the modern, contemporary look in rest of their home. Traffic flow was poor because of the peninsula next to the sink, and a swinging door into the dining room next to the cooking area was awkward.
A window box at the sink was the first item they wanted eliminated in the new kitchen. Their primary goal was to have a sleek modern look in the cabinets and stainless appliances, and I feel that goal was accomplished.
See more about Authentic Living Interiors: http://www.randidestefano.com/
Removing the built in pantry allowed us to relocate the doorway into the dining room and create a wall of pantry cabinets.  Now guests view beautiful cabinets instead of the sink area.
Removing the built in pantry allowed us to relocate the doorway into the dining room and create a wall of pantry cabinets. Now guests view beautiful cabinets instead of the sink area.
www.RandiDestefano.com
www.RandiDestefano.com
1960 s ranch kitchen makeover, home decor, home improvement, kitchen design
I believe that working with an interior designer is no longer about simply designing a beautiful kitchen. It's about having a trusted adviser to guide you through the entire process...from beginning to end. www.RandiDestefano.com

• Merrijo

Beautifully done and what a great space to cook in. Very calming.

• Melody Drinkwater Wagner

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I have a 1960's ranch also. Do you have other photos of your home? Exterior? Love contemporary style. I'm designing it myself. I have quite the job a head of me but am so excited!