Originals by Rhonda
Originals by Rhonda
  • Winston Salem, NC

This is another section of a mosaic floor I created

Made of stone and broken and cut tiles.
This is part of a gallery floor I designed several years back. I wanted to come up with a design that would lead the customers from one area to the next.
this is another section of a mosaic floor i created, flooring, tile flooring, tiling

• Amy Deutsch

Hello! This is very beautiful. Do you break the tile? Thank you so much

• Cardinal

Not sure why she didn't answer but the title says "made of stone and broken & cut tiles".
  • Patricia C. Coretti

What was the flooring that you tiled over?
    • Judy

Looking at this I would say any type of floor could be mosaiced over. I may do this by levelling an outside area laying a thin file of concrete over and then mosaicing onto that with a concrete mix, and then grouting. The secret here will be to make sure the area is completely level
  • Sar23057182

hi there where is this inside or out thank sara