Pottery Barn Knock-Off: Create a Double-Bowl Hurricane Centerpiece for Much Less

While shopping in PB one day, I fell in love with a creative double-bowl hurricane vase, but the price was more than I wanted to pay. I found a way to make my own for about half the cost of the PB version. Also, this one can be separated out to use as individual vases, when needed. You'll find the full tutorial here: http://bit.ly/PTldF3
pottery barn knock off create a double bowl hurricane centerpiece for much less, crafts, easter decorations, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor
For Easter/Spring I created a tulip centerpiece with colorful eggs around the outer bowl.  It would be easy to change this look up for a Fall/Halloween theme.
For Easter/Spring I created a tulip centerpiece with colorful eggs around the outer bowl. It would be easy to change this look up for a Fall/Halloween theme.
Found the vases at a discount store...saved a bundle on the PB price.
Between Naps on the Porch