Two passions at once!

543 Views
In this picture I'm holding up my new work-shirt while i was Deployed to Afghanistan 2011-2012. I ordered them for the crew back home and didn't get to see them before i shipped out so they sent me one in a care package! I'm a passionate man. I love ponds, and i love my country. So when I'm not hauling rocks and slinging mud... Im doing my part to protect the free world from terrorism. I really missed sitting next to the pond with a cold drink!!! Live the Lifestyle, don't take anything for granted. Stop and get back in touch with nature and yourself. life is too short.

Suggested materials for this project:

Ask a Question
      • Susan S
        Susan S Fredericksburg, VA

Well may I be the first on HT to say Welcome Home and THANK YOU for serving the most aweswome country in the world. We appreciate your passion - whether it's slinging mud our defending our rights!!

• Sharron W
          Sharron W Memphis, TN

Well said Susan, how can I follow that! Thanks SO MUCH for your service, I know the sacrifices that it takes from the family at home and the soldier, and it is no small thing that our men and women in uniform do to keep us strong and free. My oldest was in Iraq under the 101st and the 105th and it was the hardest thing I have ever done...I felt like such a sissie knowing that my only suffering was worrying for him...but truly he was the last thing on my mind every night and the first thought in my head each morning...when he was hurt I knew it and sent messages requesting prayer...My hubby was stupified when i said I heard him calling me and knew he was injured. HE was stupified when he called later and I said I heard him calling me...LOL He's home, working in the civilian work force and raising a boy of his own...I'm so happy YOU'RE Home and in a position to sling some mud and sit by your pond...God Bless the American Soldiers that are in service all over the world. Thank You from the bottom of my heart!