Clock in the Woods... Finding Beauty in the Unexpected.

Sometimes it is fun to do something a little unexpected...
One day last spring over our morning coffee my husband Kent pipes up and says "that clock would look amazing sitting in the woods."
So naturally,  we had to try it.
We love clocks, currently three reside with us and they give me pleasure every time I walk past them.
We bought this early Canadian pine tallcase clock at auction.
It has wooden
clock in the woods finding beauty in the unexpected, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture
Cynthia Weber @ A Button Tufted Life...

• Gladys

If you wanted to get this grandfather clock working again, there are specialists that could make it happen! This old clock has a "waist" which new reproductions don't have.

• Joannaliddy

the U.C. stands for Upper Canada and a clock with wooden works is probably worth a considerable amount of money. Chances are it can be made to keep time again.