Easy and Colorful Bathroom Updates

We finally got around to making some easy updates to our main bathroom. Check out the before and after pictures!
Bathroom 'before'; in need of some character
Our bathroom had some great 'bones' like that AWESOME clawfoot tub above and some unique pipe shelves.
Industrial Pipe Shelves 'Before' and 'After'
We went with a grey/coral/mint/yellow color scheme for the bathroom, and first up was adding some life to the fun pipe shelving unit. We spray painted some craft letters from Michael's to add pops of color and some whimsy (and very inexpensive decor!).
Close up of shelves
A fun pre-made flower from Michael's to give it that 'Anthropologie touch'.
And I ordered that great bicycle print in all the right colors to the top shelf!
We also changed out the dated pendant lights with some simple, but more modern looking shades from Home Depot.
Sink area and medicine cabinet updates
The sink area got an update with some new hand towels, some under sink storage baskets, and a covering for the medicine cabinet (in case you don't want to see all of the contents)!
A fun touch to the bathroom!
For even more whimsy, I made this silly 'press for champagne' frame ... you know, in case you're in need of a drink while using the facilities.
That's it! A simple, but fun and colorful bathroom update! Now ... What do you think?
Katie Stahl

• Robin

Where did you find the little shelf/cabinet over the toilet?

• Penny

i love it! great job! when you have kids, you have to constantly remind them to wash, flush, brush, and floss!

• Carol

I like the narrow shelving made from metal pipes? Did you make it? If so, do you have directions? Thank You!