Terry S
Terry S
  • Fort White, FL

Hideaway for fish and useful for us

Fish need to hide when herons or racoons visit. I built bridges and a pergalo cover. It works!
hide aways for fish but useful for us, outdoor living, pets animals, ponds water features, protective covers
Protective covers
hide aways for fish but useful for us, outdoor living, pets animals, ponds water features
Recently I put in a wedding arbor in also.
This is one of many painted statues I have around my garden; they add color and personality.
Natural waterfall filtered though plants
hide aways for fish but useful for us, outdoor living, pets animals, ponds water features, water fall this year
Waterfall this year
Terry S

• Sherrie S

@Terry S I finally solved my heron problem. I doubled the size and depth of the pond to a little over 3' and added a wall 17" above the pond in 2015. A little fishing line was also used to deter the bad bird. I have seen the heron trying to figure out how to fish there but he hasn't been able to do so.

, New bog was also added This was taken in November 2015
  • Sherrie S

Oh I forgot to ask where you found your frog because I want one like it.