I Love Ponds.com
I Love Ponds.com
  • Cherry Valley, MA

Now This is Outdoor Living!

This may not be the largest or most extravagant water feature I have ever designed and built but it is my favorite. Every aspect of this project revolved around the kids. The parents wanted something the kids would interact with and be able to explore and learn from. they traded T.V and video games for feeding koi fish and catching frogs! we built a beach entrance that sloped all the way into the deep end
now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, Before
Before.

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, During
During.

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, AFTER
AFTER!

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, the kids were involved in every step
the kids were involved in every step.

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, one of the feeding stones
one of the feeding stones.

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, my favorite picture
my favorite picture :)

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, priceless
priceless!

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, look at that smile
look at that smile!!!

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, using fish feeding rocks
using fish feeding rocks.

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, first new critter
first new critter!

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, each child has their own sitting stone
each child has their own sitting stone.

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, Let the exploring Begin
Let the exploring Begin!

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, too cute
too cute!

now this is outdoor living, landscape, outdoor living, ponds water features, Get your feet wet
Get your feet wet!

• Tegma

Absolutely wonderful! I'd give anything for something like it! This may sound dumb, but where does the water come from? Did you dig a spring?

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Now this is awesome, it seems that the kids are having too much fun. They are also participating in the work that's going on for beautifying the garden space and making your outdoor space an envy for your neighbors. Keep up the good work.