Easy and Inexpensive Pottery Barn Inspired Indian Corn Candle

I made two of these two years ago and they still look great! I'm bringing them out this weekend. Hey...it's September first! :-) You will find the full tutorial on my blog by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
easy and inexpensive pottery barn inspired indian corn candle, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Love the look of these easy fall decorations
Love the look of these easy fall decorations!
easy and inexpensive pottery barn inspired indian corn candle, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
It didn't take very long to create these festive fall candle holders starring mini Indian corn!
I love the texture and the fall feel they are adding to my foyer! What a welcoming way to greet my guests! You will find a complete tutorial including a list of supplies by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

1 question on this project