The Canoe Pond

This is one of the coolest abstract pond ideas I've seen. One of our out of state clients sent me this photo. I just love it!
the canoe pond, outdoor living, ponds water features, Enjoy this interesting Canoe Pond Oxymoron
Enjoy this interesting Canoe Pond. Oxymoron?
the canoe pond, outdoor living, ponds water features, Here is another angle I love the change from the lower level of grade to the top of the deck Note how the bottom of the canoe is buried slightly into the landscape as if it was water Enjoy
Here is another angle! I love the change from the lower level of grade to the top of the deck. Note how the bottom of the canoe is buried slightly into the landscape as if it was water. Enjoy

• Dianne Fulton Cassara

do you have to treat the inside of the canoe with anything or just fill with water and fish/plants? what is the best filter/pump to use with this?

• Ginny Miller

I have always wanted to build a pond! this could be the way I could do this at my new home!

• Debbie Kuhl

I have an indoor soaker tub I never use. I wonder if I could put a pond insert into it and build up around it to have an indoor water feature, garden or even koi pond.