The Canoe Pond

This is one of the coolest abstract pond ideas I've seen. One of our out of state clients sent me this photo. I just love it!
Enjoy this interesting Canoe Pond. Oxymoron?
Here is another angle! I love the change from the lower level of grade to the top of the deck. Note how the bottom of the canoe is buried slightly into the landscape as if it was water. Enjoy

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas

• Dianne Fulton Cassara
    Dianne Fulton Cassara

do you have to treat the inside of the canoe with anything or just fill with water and fish/plants? what is the best filter/pump to use with this?

• Amber Griffin
    Amber Griffin

I'm going to try this in my back yard this year and would love to see how yours is progressing. I'm still not sure how I'm going to do pump and filter set up.

• Pamela Stine
    Pamela Stine

I am trying to do this right now! I have the canoe, the pumps and aerators are ordered, and I have a list of plants I want to purchase. I also plan to add fish and snails and tadpoles. Do I need to seal the inside of the canoe, and if so, what do I use? Can I paint the inside of the canoe? What paint? Really looking for answers as soon as possible!! Thanks!