The Pond Digger
The Pond Digger
  • Yucaipa, CA

The Canoe Pond

This is one of the coolest abstract pond ideas I've seen. One of our out of state clients sent me this photo. I just love it!
Enjoy this interesting Canoe Pond. Oxymoron?
Here is another angle! I love the change from the lower level of grade to the top of the deck. Note how the bottom of the canoe is buried slightly into the landscape as if it was water. Enjoy

• Dianne Fulton Cassara

do you have to treat the inside of the canoe with anything or just fill with water and fish/plants? what is the best filter/pump to use with this?

• Dianne Fulton Cassara

I’m making this canoe pond now. Would love to know who this pond belongs to so I could ask questions but I will give it a go! Here is mine so far.

• Amber Griffin

I'm going to try this in my back yard this year and would love to see how yours is progressing. I'm still not sure how I'm going to do pump and filter set up.