Dorene H
Dorene H
  • Lehigh Acres, FL

I want to thank all the people that helped me with my Orchids .. I learned so much and followed your advise.

I had Orchid plants with no flowers or blooms on them and this is what I got now.. I am so excited!!!!
i want to thank all the people that helped me with my orchids i learned so much, flowers, gardening

• Dorene H

I hung them under a big oak tree for one.. filtered sun light.. And I give them 2 ice cubes made with rain water once a week in each pot.. I always put more bark chips in the pots. And when its the rainy season here in Fl I don't give them the ice cubes. I just leave them alone and let them do their thing.. They are such a beautiful plant..

• Luis Lopes-da-Fonseca

You can take your Dendrobium-phalaenopsis inside to enjoy the flowers but after a short period take it outside again.