AmyLynn Espinosa
AmyLynn Espinosa
  • Mount Airy, GA

Woodland Themed Boy's Room

We've been changing things up a little in Matt's room. A couple of weeks ago, our 'Land of Nod' catalog came in the mail and Matthew and I both LOVED their woodland themed boy's room and I quickly went to work finding free and super thrifty things I could do in his room to give it a woodsy feel on the cheap! Does our room look just like the one in the 'Land of Nod' catalog, heck no, but their picture gave
create woodland themed boy room, bedroom ideas, home decor
1. Make your own faux sheepskin rug! Tutorial for that coming this Friday on the blog! {$20 for a 4x6 size rug}
2. Buy some plaid flannel to make a throw pillow for the bed {$3}
3. Make pine cone garlands out of pine cones found on our nature walks {free}
Come on by for a visit at The Little Farm Diary for more details on this EASY and CHEAP boy's room redo.............
AmyLynn Espinosa

• Hannah V

@AmyLynn Espinosa how did you make the pinecone garland? I'm putting my crafting boots on tomorrow and want to try it! ;D

• AmyLynn Espinosa

@Hannah V it's sooooo stinkin' easy........ any size pine cones, yarn/baker's twine/jute {your choice} and a hot glue gun- that's it my dear! Just attach each pine cone to your twine with a dab of hot glue and in minutes, a garland! Happy Crafting!