How to Make a Christmas Bow

I love anything with a bow. So Christmas time has me happy happy! Here is a very easy tutorial on how to make a Christmas bow.
Start with wired ribbon. Good ribbon makes a good bow!
The first step is to cut a piece of the ribbon 7" to 8" long. Fold in half. I like to add a dab of hot glue to keep my ribbon in place. Once glue is dry, set aside ribbon.
This bow has four loops. One of the key ingredients in having a gorgeous bow, is keeping your loops all the same size. Your first loop is your pattern.
Make your second loop on the opposite side, and make sure it is the same size as your first loop.
Repeat this process adding two more loops. Now, take a look and see how your bow is turning out. This is the time to make adjustments.
Now use your piece of folded ribbon to tie bow in the middle, very very tightly! This is key to a beautiful bow.
Hello! Now you have a beautiful bow!

3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Jennifer Decorates

• Judith Wyatt
    Judith Wyatt

How long is the piece of ribbon that you made the loops with? Is the first piece of ribbon used only for tying the bow? Thanks!

• Elecha Pratt
      Elecha Pratt

the Loops would be as small or large as you would want the to be is my thought.