Target Dollar Bin Feather Pumpkin

Can you believe it is already November? This year has just flown by, and I keep thinking Christmas is less than 2 months away! I went to Home Depot this weekend and they already had their Christmas merchandise out. I have to admit that it made me smile! I love Christmas! But before we jump into full out Christmas around here, I still have some fall projects to do.
For our fall decor I’m using feathers! I’ve just got a thing for feathers and Indian inspired decor this year. You can see what I’m talking about here on a feather wreath I made, and then with our fall inspired deck. Plus, you can see a board I curated on Hometalk picking out my favorite feather projects.
I found this twig like pumpkin in the Dollar Bin at Target. Then I just embellished the top with feathers I had on hand. I really like these taupe and white dotted feathers. All it took was a little hot glue and about 10 minutes to whip out this cute little pumpkin. Always take a few minutes to walk through any stores dollar bin bargain section. They usually have all sorts of great holiday items. You never know what you will find that you can embellish and use to decorate your home, without breaking the bank.

Shannon Marburger

1 comment
  • Kare4

Thank you, itis beautiful. You have inspired a new diy craft , with a birds nest i found in my yard this summer! Ty, for shareing!