Brenda M
Brenda M
  • Pittsburgh, PA

Framed Chalkboard Panels for the Fridge

I recently painted my kitchen cabinets. Our white appliances really stood out (in a not so pleasing way) against the new cabinet color. I have been wanting to conquer the clutter that accumulates on our fridge for a long time, so I attached (with magnets!) new, chalkboard panels to the front. Fun and functional!!!
framed chalkboard panels for the fridge, appliances, cleaning tips, kitchen design
Brenda M

• Chris aka monkey

@Brenda M this idea is fabulous and i went to your blog to see more...... maybe because i am old but i did not see black gate handle and i was curious about that thanks xx

• Sheryl Killoran

LOVE that you spell Conor the 'right' way! We spell our son's name the same way and must say it's rare!