Thankful Tree - Count Your Many Blessings

$10

I thought it would be fun this year to do a Thankful Tree for a fun holiday craft. Hopefully helping my young kids and us parents continually think of our blessings all month. Every day in November, each family member will write something that they are thankful for and hang it on the tree! Theme: Count Your Many Blessings
The count your many blessings rustic sign is really simple to create, just a few layers of stain and paint. I have a pattern in my post that you can print off, if you like.
The thankful tree is a spin on West Elm wooden wall tree. It's made from cheap wooden rulers and yardsticks to keep with the 'counting' theme. The yardsticks and rulers are cut up (see post for cut list) and glued together with wood glue.
After all of the glue is dried, little shoulder hooks are attached to hang the leafs.
Finally I cut a bunch of maple leafs from fall scrapbook paper. So far my kids have loved writing or coloring what they are thankful for!

31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Hertoolbelt