Dianne
Dianne
  • Millington, TN
Asked on Sep 4, 2012

Helping to estimate value of some of my glass ware

T. MartinelliKayBrenda Olson
+5

I have several pieces of blown glass I would like to know appx value. Is there anyone on here that might be able to tell me anything about these? I can post individual photos of each if anyone wants to help me...
helping to estimate value of some of my glass ware, home decor
  • 3po3

Do any of your pieces have brands or dates?

• Dianne

no, most are blown glass...the shorter green one on left has CANADA on bottom, the big blue & white on right has 2 red interlocking hearts on bottom but no other markings on any others

• MARY T

These are lovely. Wish I could be of help.

• If there are any names on the bottom, you can google that and see if any of them are listed on E-Bay. Otherwise, take some individual photos and find a consignment shop. They may be able to give you some kind of estimated value. I recently did this with a set of my Mom's china and must admit, it was disappointing and not worth nearly what I know she paid for it.

• Angela A

very interesting pieces....like the 7 up bottle! Where is the Antiques Road Show when you need them?!?!? LOL

• Brenda Olson

The replacements.com is a good start also lots of books at library

• Kay

You could ask at any stained glass store and it's possible they can direct you in that

• T. Martinelli

The basket in blue is marono glass worth around $200.00 +, the small orange dishes are carnavl glass an worth about $400+ each the orange is rare,the rest I can't see close enough ,I collect glass myself an Waterford Crystal, I have a vase my husband had made for me in Ireland by Waterford Crystal that weights 15lbs its one of my favorites ones .