Carmel P
Carmel P
  • Lexington, KY

A Wall Sized Calendar for Managing Our Daily Chaos

Back to school means back to chaos - back to busy schedules - back to important dates to remember - back to due dates for assignments - like I said back to chaos. I felt like a normal sized calendar wasn't getting the job done for my family so I claimed a wall in the hallway that leads to our garage (and will soon be converted into a mudroom) for a giant wall sized calendar. And guess what?! - it works! We actually remember dentist appointments and turn in paperwork - wait for it - before it's due! Oh happy day - this giant calendar truly does manage our daily chaos - why on Earth did I wait so long to do this? You can get the step by step tutorial right here - http://www.ourfifthhouse.com/2012/03/diy-chalkboard-wall-calendar-pinterest.html
How do you manage your daily chaos? Frazzled moms are curious to know!
a wall sized calendar for managing our daily chaos, chalkboard paint, crafts, garages, paint colors, wall decor
Carmel P