any ideas for decorating my entryway? also, any creative ideas for the mail slot for catching the mail??

+17
the entry way is a cement floor. the bump out on the left is 32inches deep. the walls are real wood that were painted with white primer only.
q any ideas for decorating my entryway also any creative ideas for the mail slot for, doors, foyer, home decor, 32 inches deep mailslot on right is 12 inches long
32 inches deep. mailslot on right is 12 inches long.
q any ideas for decorating my entryway also any creative ideas for the mail slot for, doors, foyer, home decor
q any ideas for decorating my entryway also any creative ideas for the mail slot for, doors, foyer, home decor, cement floor
cement floor
q any ideas for decorating my entryway also any creative ideas for the mail slot for, doors, foyer, home decor, above door at eye height on way out of house
above door at eye height on way out of house
q any ideas for decorating my entryway also any creative ideas for the mail slot for, doors, foyer, home decor, i need to replace outside lighting also
i need to replace outside lighting also.