An Affordable Flooring Option

When it comes to updating laundry rooms, it can be tough to find a balance between pretty, practical and affordable. As much as I hated the 1980s linoleum in our laundry room in all its stained and dirty glory, it was, after all, just a laundry room. So I decided to find an affordable way to update it!
Here's the before... not the prettiest thing you've ever seen, right?
Here are those hideous stains I mentioned earlier.
And here is our solution!!! Peel and Stick tile!
To learn more about this project, including a detailed "how to" and how much it cost, please stop by my blog. Thanks so much!

Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Home on Hidden Oaks

• Janet
    Janet

I tried to get on your website/blog and it looks like it shutdown. I don't understand. Could you post your website again? This is the first project on Hometalk that I've actually planned on using!

Help!
  • Sha12676980
    Sha12676980

Where do you get th peel and stick tile? I must have missed that osrt
    • Susan Alford
      Susan Alford

Home Depot has a huge variety of peel and stick tile. I asked a clerk in Home Depot about this and he suggested to me that I should get some glue and spread some on the floor where you are going to put the peel and stick tile...this will help it adhere to the floor perfectly.

• Wink Harner
    Wink Harner

The link in your post above does not open the “blog” about this project. Can you provide a URL just for this so that the link actually opens the article with the how-to info on this project? It would make it easier to find the information!

Thank you.