An Affordable Flooring Option

When it comes to updating laundry rooms, it can be tough to find a balance between pretty, practical and affordable. As much as I hated the 1980s linoleum in our laundry room in all its stained and dirty glory, it was, after all, just a laundry room. So I decided to find an affordable way to update it!
Here's the before... not the prettiest thing you've ever seen, right?
Here are those hideous stains I mentioned earlier.
And here is our solution!!! Peel and Stick tile!
To learn more about this project, including a detailed "how to" and how much it cost, please stop by my blog. Thanks so much!

13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Home on Hidden Oaks

• Janet
    Janet

I tried to get on your website/blog and it looks like it shutdown. I don't understand. Could you post your website again? This is the first project on Hometalk that I've actually planned on using!

Help!
  • Sha12676980
    Sha12676980

Where do you get th peel and stick tile? I must have missed that osrt
    • Susan Alford
      Susan Alford

Home Depot has a huge variety of peel and stick tile. I asked a clerk in Home Depot about this and he suggested to me that I should get some glue and spread some on the floor where you are going to put the peel and stick tile...this will help it adhere to the floor perfectly.

• Wink Harner
    Wink Harner

The link in your post above does not open the “blog” about this project. Can you provide a URL just for this so that the link actually opens the article with the how-to info on this project? It would make it easier to find the information!

Thank you.