I need a better seal at the bottom of my double entry doors.

+3
About ten years ago we replaced our original double entry doors with mahogany leaded glass double doors. Up until recently, we had a wonderful seal around the doors, much better than with the doors they replaced. In the fall of 2010, we had someone refinish them. At that time, the refinisher removed the doors from their hinges to work on them. That was followed in the spring, 2011, with a massive renovation of our living areas, at which time the doors were left open for considerable lengths of time.This past winter we noticed a lot of cold air coming under the left door and realized they were no longer aligned and the left door allows cold air and rain (thank you hurricane Isaac) to come in. Especially worried about the wind-driven rain since I now have wood floors in my entry. What is the best approach to fix this problem; or should I just call out someone from the door company to make sure it gets done right? What most likely caused them to become uneven and lose contact with the threshold on the left? We didn't change hinges or anything - they were just taken off the hinges and rehung.
q i need a better seal at the bottom of my double entry doors, doors, home maintenance repairs, The space under my left double door
The space under my left double door.