Quick & Easy Halloween Decor

If you're like me, you have lots of wood scraps laying around. I love using those scraps for quick projects like this one.
using scraps to make these fun ghosts was so easy.
I made a trough out of a cardboard box and a garbage bag to paint the posts instead of using a paint brush. It gives them a great white-wash look.
I painted some orange for jack-o-lanterns. I used vinyl faces, but you could easily paint on their features.
Gail--My Repurposed Life

• Karen

Love these! Actually have the materials here and wouldn't have to buy anything at all! Will show hubby so he and/or kids can help!

• Sue Kiene

those are so adorable. I can just see them lining a walkway for trick or treaters