Our Fall Mantel

Just thought I'd share a few pics of our 2012 Fall mantel. I added lots of pops of vibrant orange, along with the other traditional Fall embellishments.
I wanted to add lots of pops of vibrant orange this year.
The artwork (from Tuesday Morning) was my splurge this year ... it was exactly what I wanted as the focal point.
Gotta love Wal-Mart's BHG line!
Was happy to have spotted this cute ladderback chair recently at a consignment shop for only $10! It serves as a great spot for a couple of seasonal pillows, pumpkin and throw.
Admittedly, I love the ambiance the lights add.

Adventures in Decorating

• Liz

What is the garland you used to string across the Mantel?

• Sharon B

I will make sure I post, in the process of redoing for Fall and Thanksgiving, will post my mantel for that soon......Xmas, wow.....been drawing ideas in my head.....problem is too many to choose from but I figured this out, why not change it off right, u do not have to keep it all one theme thruout right???? So b prepared for different posts after Thanksgiving for sure, u can do this for any holiday......b creative and change things out. I laught because, I even go shopping in my own cellar that has so much stored and u forget......even my quilting stuff too.....ha, ha.....I think the idea of changing out is great when u have a lot of nice things to show off!!!! Thank u for your comment on my mantel and organized room. I will b doing a new craft room this winter, shortly here, miss my old one here.....sold the home and moved on!!!! Wait til u c those before and after pics.....it is so cluttered downstairs........

• Judith

I have enjoyed seeing some of your other images while perusing...your kitchen tree you change out for the seasons etc., so it`s nice to put a face with the name : ) You have a good `eye`. Your mantle is beautiful. AND, you must be tickled pink with your new great room! Just in time for the holidays! I don`t have a mantle on my fireplace but I DID put up a Fall tree. I love Fall, too : ) Blessings to you and yours ~ ps-I have that same platter from Wal-Mart but mine says, ~Blessings`. Yes, gotta love Wal-Mart`s BHG line!