Our Fall Mantel

Just thought I'd share a few pics of our 2012 Fall mantel. I added lots of pops of vibrant orange, along with the other traditional Fall embellishments.
I wanted to add lots of pops of vibrant orange this year.
The artwork (from Tuesday Morning) was my splurge this year ... it was exactly what I wanted as the focal point.
Gotta love Wal-Mart's BHG line!
Was happy to have spotted this cute ladderback chair recently at a consignment shop for only $10! It serves as a great spot for a couple of seasonal pillows, pumpkin and throw.
Admittedly, I love the ambiance the lights add.

15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Adventures in Decorating

• Liz

What is the garland you used to string across the Mantel?

• Sharon B

I will make sure I post, in the process of redoing for Fall and Thanksgiving, will post my mantel for that soon......Xmas, wow.....been drawing ideas in my head.....problem is too many to choose from but I figured this out, why not change it off right, u do not have to keep it all one theme thruout right???? So b prepared for different posts after Thanksgiving for sure, u can do this for any holiday......b creative and change things out. I laught because, I even go shopping in my own cellar that has so much stored and u forget......even my quilting stuff too.....ha, ha.....I think the idea of changing out is great when u have a lot of nice things to show off!!!! Thank u for your comment on my mantel and organized room. I will b doing a new craft room this winter, shortly here, miss my old one here.....sold the home and moved on!!!! Wait til u c those before and after pics.....it is so cluttered downstairs........

• Judith

I have enjoyed seeing some of your other images while perusing...your kitchen tree you change out for the seasons etc., so it`s nice to put a face with the name : ) You have a good `eye`. Your mantle is beautiful. AND, you must be tickled pink with your new great room! Just in time for the holidays! I don`t have a mantle on my fireplace but I DID put up a Fall tree. I love Fall, too : ) Blessings to you and yours ~ ps-I have that same platter from Wal-Mart but mine says, ~Blessings`. Yes, gotta love Wal-Mart`s BHG line!