A Rat Infestation! Planning for Some Halloween Giggles

Help! I have a serious rat infestation! ;) Halloween is still a little ways off, but I wanted to share one of my fave decorating ideas now because as soon as these Martha Stewart silhouette critters hit the stores, they always sell out super fast. I found them in Michaels the year I bought them. They are easy to apply and reusable. I always put them up around October 1st so I can enjoy them all month long. They make me giggle every time I head up the stairs.
Stop by Between Naps on the Porch to see more of this post which includes additional Halloween decorating ideas here: http://bit.ly/NWGzQb
Having a Halloween party?  Stagger glowing pumpkins down the staircase to light the way.
Having a Halloween party? Stagger glowing pumpkins down the staircase to light the way.
Guaranteed smiles each time you head up the stairs.
Going for the candy! :)
Going for the candy! :)
Between Naps on the Porch

• Linda

I actually printed these off a website and made them of soft foam sheets been using them for a couple of years.

• Between Naps on the Porch

Linda, good going! So far I've been able to reuse the Martha Stewart silhouettes each year. I went ahead and bought a second pack recently since they sell out so quickly and I was concerned these would wear out after a while. They are just sooo cute for October.