LeeAnn M
LeeAnn M
  • Lincoln, NE

Vintage Icebox

Vintage icebox that I refinished after being stored 30+ years in a shed. It was covered in silver and cream paint. With a little scraping and sanding (OK, alot), it turned out beautiful and now has a home in my kitchen.
Refinished vintage icebox
Refinished vintage icebox

• Z

I would love to Sharron. With the help of a HoDe designer, hubby and I designed our kitchen. I brought home a Kraftmaid spec book from HoDe and used that to help draw up plans to take with me to our first meeting. The designer helped us tweak it with cabinets that are not in the spec books. Once we got the cabinets ordered and home I rearranged them again since by that time the kitchen was closed in and I could tell the original idea wasn't quite right. I love my kitchen. PM me through HT and we'll exchange emails if you'd like to do it off board.

• Phyllis

What a find! I have never seen one of these. It is a wonderful piece for all kinds of storage.