Brooke N
Brooke N
  • Lake Jackson, TX

Teal and Lime Nursery

I wanted a bright and fun nursery for my daughter, and chose to go with teal and lime green. Not traditionally "girly" colors, but with a few feminine choices it's perfect for her. I built the changing table from an Ana White plan, made the galvanized bucket ottoman / toy box, recovered my husband's grandmother's chair (which was used to rock his mom, and then him, and now our daughter) and converted her
teal and lime nursery, bedroom ideas, home decor, painted furniture, Thrifted crib hand built changing table converted vintage tv bookcase and a hand built bed and nightstand
Thrifted crib, hand-built changing table, converted vintage tv bookcase, and a hand-built bed and nightstand
teal and lime nursery, bedroom ideas, home decor, painted furniture, DIY art hand sewn bedding Galvanized Bucket Ottoman Toybox personalized vinyl mirror DIY map heart art featuring my and my husband s birth cities hand built nightstand and of course some baby shoes
DIY art, hand-sewn bedding, Galvanized Bucket Ottoman Toybox, personalized vinyl mirror, DIY map heart art (featuring my and my husband's birth cities), hand built nightstand and of course some baby shoes :)
teal and lime nursery, bedroom ideas, home decor, painted furniture, Recovered rocker ruler height chart from a 1x8 and a paper lantern light feature
Recovered rocker, ruler height chart (from a 1x8) and a paper lantern light feature
teal and lime nursery, bedroom ideas, home decor, painted furniture, DIY gallery shelves Ana White the converted tv bookcase and the Amy Butler fabric recovered rocker and upholstered ottoman
DIY gallery shelves (Ana White), the converted tv bookcase, and the Amy Butler fabric recovered rocker and upholstered ottoman
teal and lime nursery, bedroom ideas, home decor, painted furniture, I used a painted IKEA chandelier in the closet lime green of course with some sheer curtains to make it a bit funkier
I used a painted IKEA chandelier in the closet (lime green, of course) with some sheer curtains to make it a bit funkier.
Brooke N

• Brooke N

Thanks so much! It may be my favorite DIY in the room. Other than the baby of course ;)

• Leida R

HEHEHE!!! I understand. Like I said before, all is lovely. By the way Charlie is GORGEOUS, & ADORABLE. May God keep on blessing her today, and always.