Teal and Lime Nursery

I wanted a bright and fun nursery for my daughter, and chose to go with teal and lime green. Not traditionally "girly" colors, but with a few feminine choices it's perfect for her. I built the changing table from an Ana White plan, made the galvanized bucket ottoman / toy box, recovered my husband's grandmother's chair (which was used to rock his mom, and then him, and now our daughter) and converted her vintage tv into a bookcase. We built the twin bed (Ana White's Pioneer bed) and I sewed the duvet with Freespirit Deer Valley fabric. And of course we needed the ubiquitous PB-inspired ruler height chart!
Thrifted crib, hand-built changing table, converted vintage tv bookcase, and a hand-built bed and nightstand
DIY art, hand-sewn bedding, Galvanized Bucket Ottoman Toybox, personalized vinyl mirror, DIY map heart art (featuring my and my husband's birth cities), hand built nightstand and of course some baby shoes :)
Recovered rocker, ruler height chart (from a 1x8) and a paper lantern light feature
DIY gallery shelves (Ana White), the converted tv bookcase, and the Amy Butler fabric recovered rocker and upholstered ottoman
I used a painted IKEA chandelier in the closet (lime green, of course) with some sheer curtains to make it a bit funkier.
Brooke N

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next