Repainting toy box

My sister Rachel wanted me to repaint this toy box she has had for years. She wanted the Texas flag on it. This is what I came out with. She has not seen it, so I am hoping she likes it.
Before
Front of the box
Side of the box
Completed done.
Finally done!

23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers

• Elizabeth Dwyer Simpson

I'm not surprised to hear how much your sister loved what you created for her. I bet every Texan will love it too. Great idea!. Many years ago my wonderful ly loving father-in-law decided to convert a carpenter's tool box that belonged to his his father and grandfather before who had been a building contractor, in Holliston MA, into a toy box for our baby boy. Like yours it told a story by just looking at it. Of course it was very Yankee, red, white and blue with American Flags and other patriotic decals and brass fittings. It is now being used as a storage box for antique tools that were also used by the building contractor over 175 years ago. Needless to say how well built it is.

• Ronnie

Great Job! Can't imagine anyone not liking it but just in case Christmas is closer than I like to think about, Give it away or sell it for other lucky family.