Unique fountains and water feature.

Here are a few of the unique fountains we've had the privilege of designing and building
Bicycle fountain commissioned for the 2012 MD Home and Garden Show "Books in Bloom".
Concrete Wine Table Fountain.  Concrete designed and crafted by Phillip Ferreira.
Concrete Wine Table Fountain. Concrete designed and crafted by Phillip Ferreira.
Musical fountain commissioned for the 2011 MD Home and Garden Show "Symphony of Spring"
Fountain in Baltimore, MD
Fountain in Baltimore, MD
Fountain in Hydes, MD
Fountain in Hydes, MD

• Sondra A

Oh I know! On my way to work on trash day I see "wonderful treasures" by the side of the road and wish I had the time to scrounge them and do something with them. By the time I can afford to retire I will probably have lost my desire. lol.

• Jennifer E

I love the books in the bike AND the musical instruments! Wish they were in my yard!!!