SUPER EASY Laundry Room Art

After giving my laundry room a makeover, I wanted to add some cheap and cheerful art...this project is SOOOO EASY and cute!
Wooden hangers make it so simple to swap out!
First, I purchased an 8 pack of wooden skirt/slack hangers at Ross for only $5.99.
Perfect for a laundry room, right?
Perfect for a laundry room, right?
I found the vintage graphics on The Graphic Fairy website, and printed them out on paper from a book of actual newspaper articles published during the Civil War.
Any cool looking paper works.
Any cool looking paper works.
I then taped the printouts to black cardstock to make them pop against the neutral walls.
how to make graphic laundry room art, crafts, laundry rooms, wall decor
The wooden hangers make it so easy to swap out for the seasons, child's latest masterpiece, etc.
Feel free to check out http://www.clockworkinteriors.com/?p=688 for the complete post and laundry room reveal.
Cynthia - Clockworkinteriors

• Treasuredchaos.com

What are the check marks in the clothespin picture? I know...nothing to do with the project...I'm just curious.

• Red13904764

It's just random spots where the ink is heavier and it looks like check marks.