Thanksgiving Tablesetting Ideas

331 Views
Thanksgiving is a great time to pull out the special dishes and flatware and set a pretty table. I've used yardsale finds, leaves and acorns from nature to create a pretty centerpiece that flows with my mostly neutral dining room.
  • thanksgiving tablesetting ideas, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
Full shot of my dining room.
Bring in branches of leaves in reds and golds to complement the table.
Natural elements of spray painted gold acorns add a touch of glitz to the table.
A hammered gold vase brings texture and a little glimmer to the arrangement of leaves.
Gold and silver acorns and nuts add that festive touch.
Gold chargers also up the feel of elegance on the tablesetting. Bird plates in Fall colors add just the right amount of pretty and the faux pear is the topper.
The sideboard gets a bouquet of dried hydrangeas.

Suggested materials for this project:

Rhoda V

Ask a Question