Duke Manor Farm
Duke Manor Farm
  • Pendergrass, GA

DIY Gold Ikat Table Runner From a Stencil for Your Holiday Table

With a little gold paint and a stencil you can turn brown ordinary craft paper into something spectacular for your Thanksgiving table. Your guests will never know that it was really paper.
how to make gold ikat table runner from a stencil, painting, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
The gold paint that I used for the stencil complements my white plates and gold chargers perfectly.
At first glance, you would never know that the gold runner is really paper. Shhhh....don't say anything to the guests.
Use a roller when applying your paint to the stencil. I have found that less is more when stenciling.
The gold chargers and white plates provide good balance as you layer in pattern with napkins and plates on top of the runner.
Duke Manor Farm

• Sue macd

Looks awesome!! Is that stencil made for working on walls?