Transforming a Blah Playroom Into Paradise With a Beach Mural

My son's room has a finished room over the garage (FROG) that serves as his playroom. It's great because we can just shut the door and the mess is contained! But it was very dull, drab and dark when we first moved in. I wanted to liven up the space with a mural, and I decided to build him a beach paradise! My friend Allison, who is also handy with a paintbrush, came down from Minnesota to Alabama and we
transforming a blah playroom into paradise with a beach mural, entertainment rec rooms, home decor, paint colors, painting, wall decor, The room BEFORE very dull and boring and that dark light line really chopped the room in half making the ceiling feel shorter than it really is
The room BEFORE- very dull and boring... and that dark/light line really chopped the room in half, making the ceiling feel shorter than it really is.
transforming a blah playroom into paradise with a beach mural, entertainment rec rooms, home decor, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Coconut palm trees and a beach umbrella
Coconut palm trees and a beach umbrella
transforming a blah playroom into paradise with a beach mural, entertainment rec rooms, home decor, paint colors, painting, wall decor, The AFTER
The AFTER!
Stop by the blog to see all the little details of this amazing playroom! LINK BELOW:
Beth at Unskinny Boppy

• Lori M

Incredibly inventive and artistic, I love it. Your son and his friends must have as much fun playing in it as you do! I know I'd love to be there.

• Dawn W.

Do you paint your murals freehand?