Tina @ Repurposed Life
Tina @ Repurposed Life
  • Roff, OK

Laptop table made from boards from old family home 1906

There is nothing fancy or hard to build about this table but it is priceless to me. The Singer sewing machine base was my grandma's and the wood on top came from the house my grandpa and my mother were born in. The wood dates back to before 1906 Indian Territory, before Oklahoma became a state. I left the old tacks that were used to nail up whatever they covered the walls with. If these boards could talk:)
laptop table made from boards from old family home 1906, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
Tina @ Repurposed Life

• Robin Rutherford

Such a wonderful idea! Everything you two do is so amazing and I just love it all. Thank you for always sharing your beautiful creations.

• Dee

This is so nice! It made me think of my Mammi & Bembi's old homestead . . . the house blew over a couple years ago (was uninhabited for years), but there are still some boards. Next time I am by there I am going to pull out a few!