Randi Destefano
Randi Destefano
  • Atlanta, GA

Fall Trend Spotting: Orange & Gray

This combination is so enticing because it brings together the cool feeling of autumn outdoors and the warm coziness of the home during fall. Orange & gray is the embodiment of sophistication, with an edge. It's popping up all over Pinterest! Will it be gracing your home any time soon?
Love to hear your feedback! http://www.facebook.com/AuthenticLivingInteriors
Classic Style
Classic Style
Photography, paper products, & styling – Alexandra Doudian with Enchanted Events & Design
Subdued Hues
Subdued Hues
A Bold Way To Combine Orange & Gray
A Bold Way To Combine Orange & Gray

• Elizabeth

I recently purchased my first home and we trying to find paint colors that suit the both of us. I absolutely love the orange with grey, would you by any chance know the paint colors that were used?

• Randi Destefano

Elizabeth, thank you for reaching out to me. Unfortunately, this was written a few years ago and I don't know the colors. Which of the photos has the wall color you're looking for?