Industrial Glam Laundry Room

$600
6 Weeks

Industrial inspired laundry room with feminine touches of crystal and chrome. heavy on the DIY, including concrete counter tops, painted cabinets, a resurfaced utility sink, and reclaimed wood feature wall. This room was completed for under $600 in just six short weeks.
how to decorate industrial glam laundry room, home decor, laundry rooms
flooded with natural light, this space boasts a large amount of storage including these upper cabinets and open under counter space, perfect for laundry baskets.
beige and golden oak is the name of the game in this early 90's functional albeit blah laundry room.
functional and pretty meet in these large jars used to store laundry detergent and clothespins.
a perfect blend of industrial and modern in this beautiful chrome pull down faucet.
reclaimed wood from an old weathered fence was the perfect feature to this room, creating warmth in the largely white space, accented with large safety pins from Ballard Designs.
an affordable and perfectly textured runner completes the space, adding visual appeal and comfort to the travertine tile floors.
Tara Martel

• Elisabeth Taylor

Gorgeous, would love to see a full picture! Beautiful work!

• Giselle

When (if!) I get around to my laundry room I will definitely be using some of your ideas! Beautiful!