Tree Branch Turned Holiday Card Display

When I stumbled upon some branches from my neighbors tree that he had just trimmed, I jumped on the opportunity to take a few off his hands! With the Holidays fast approaching, I knew that the Christmas cards would also soon be filling up my mailbox. I have always been the one that just places them all over the fridge, just crowding up space and leaving it looking even more cluttered than it already is. So
how to turn a tree branch into a holiday card holder, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
supplies:
tree branch
clothespins
twine
ball embellishments (not sure what to call them :))
tacky glue
First I started off by tying the twine around my beautiful branch in loop knots.
The little balls needed a little more life, so I spray painted them with some silver spray paint. I initially wanted to paint them gold, but I didn't have any gold spray paint on hand, so silver it was. Which I actually like them silver after all is said and done.
Once they were dry, I used some tacky glue and glued them to the ends of the longer pieces of twine.
Then just hang your pictures to the twine with some clothespins and it is ready to hang on the wall. I added some garland to the top to give it a little more "oomph" Can't wait for those Holiday cards to start tolling in!
Tara @ Anything & Everything

• Betty

This is a clever idea, Tara. You could take this and change it to fit all four seasons of the year.

• Michelle Moore

I was thinking the same thing. Country style for all major times. Or you could use photos of family and or friends at party's through out the year. 4th of July w/photos of a great time with friends, ect.