DIY Rustic Coffee Table

118K Views
I built this coffee table from Ana White plans. It was fun to build and I am thrilled with the results. I have no building skills, so if I can do it, anyone can.
  • diy rustic coffee table, home decor, painted furniture, rustic furniture

Suggested materials for this project:

Autum H

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

• Lisa I
      Lisa I Woodcliff Lake, NJ

It's gorgeous!! I was really surprised to read that you're a beginner builder - it looks like you've being woodworking for years!

• Z
        Z

WOW Autum you did a wonderful job! I need to check out your blog later for details on the finish. I thought I'd talked myself into painting our wood sunporch furniture, but my heart was never in it. Since I recently found replacement cushions and have been forced to think more about the finish I've be toying this aged raw look. It's so much more "us". I really like the idea of finishing with waxes. Thanks for the idea!