Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

Pumpkins and Owls

I recently acquired 7 owls from consignment shops mostly and have used them in my fall decorating.
A shadow box with candy corn in jars, vintage tins, Folger's Coffee puzzle in an orange can, fall faux foliage, an orange pumpkin plate and my owls.
On the wall with the shadow box, Pottery Barn chairs with mini pumpkins, a Black Eyed Susan pillow and fall sign.  On the table, a fall suitcase vignette.
On the wall with the shadow box, Pottery Barn chairs with mini pumpkins, a Black Eyed Susan pillow and fall sign. On the table, a fall suitcase vignette.
Suitcase close up.
Suitcase close up.
Organized Clutter

• Z

You're welcome Carlene. It wasn't until we got a Shopko Hometown that I knew you could purchase online. Forgot to mention that if you order today you can use SHIPFREE for free shipping. It ends today though.

• Kathleen McLain

Where did you get the framed fall word picture in suitcase? I really like it.