Sow and Dipity
Sow and Dipity
  • Canada

What do burlap coffee sacks and old sewing chairs have in common?

I love the look of burlap....especially printed burlap. I love sewing and I love chairs. And this is how they all come together...a Printed Burlap Sewing Chair. Here's some pics of my little project...for the full scoop, get the details here: http://www.sowanddipity.com/burlap-chair/
what do burlap coffee sacks and old sewing chairs have in common, home decor, painted furniture
Sow and Dipity

• Julia Sands

How do you keep the burlap for "shedding" all over? Do you wash it?

• Sow and Dipity

@Julia Sands If you click on the link, it will take you to the full tutorial. I didn't pre-wash the fabric, I ironed the pattern pieces to a fusible stabilizer to stop the fraying :)