Brepurposed
Brepurposed
  • Youngstown, OH

DIY Hanging Wood Slice Plant Stand

There are SO many wood slice projects out there, it was hard to come up with something that hadn't been done before. But I was determined and luckily this idea came to me! Plus it's probably the easiest DIY ever.
Here's what you need:
:: A Wood Slice
:: Some Suede Strip or leather rope of some sort
:: Curved Hanging Plant Bracket
how to make a hanging wood slice plant stand, diy, gardening, home decor, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
Oh and of course don't forget the cute little succulents :)
This is a great way to bring a rustic element into your home!
Head over to my blog to read the full tutorial and see how this fun little project turned out!
Brepurposed

• Lynn

I love this idea! I'd like to try and make one or two. How thick is your wood slice & what's the diameter?

• Brepurposed

@Lynn thank you! It's about 10 inches in diameter and about an inch thick!

• Roxy Lee

Very nice idea & it looks great