Want to know what to do with all those pinecones?

9.7K Views

I didn't like any of my seasonal decor for the front door so I made this pinecone arrangement! It is incredibly simple, using pinecones (free), ribbon I had in my stash (pennies), a wooden monogram spray painted ($1) and a glue gun.
Difficulty: Easy

Suggested materials for this project:

Marty's Musings

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question
    • Donna C
      Donna C Marietta, GA

Oh I love it. my yard is filled with pine cones think I will give one a try.Thanks for your pic!

• Z
        Z

Oh I wish you'd have posted this before we went to the lake yesterday. They are sop pretty Marty! There were trees around the lake that had dropped good sized pinecones all over the place. Our pines online have small cones. I have some bags of pinecones but they are hidden in some container somewhere in the basement behind my stash of furniture. Guess we'll just have to go to the lake again next weekend so I can bring some home. Darn. ;^)