Repurposing IS Recycling IS Repurposing IS Recycling...

I am always amazed at how much trash one person can generate so I try to purpose my garbage whenever I can.
Some companies now use a cardboard tray but for those who still use plastic - repurpose!
This is just one way I use some of my plastics.
These are great drawer dividers for narrow, shallow drawers.

15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps

• Llc

EXACTLY Martha!!! I've always saved things like these. They're perfect for any drawer, any room. I've recently started organizing the office/spare room into a craft center. LOL.....I'm starting to stock pile tons of simple little "used to be throw-aways" to supply my craft center with. (even the sticks from frozen corn-dogs. They wash up easy and are perfect for stirrers and a hundred different uses. Like adjusting the twine onto the adhesive sprayed bottle I'm making to hold diluted dishsoap next to the kitchen sink). Anyway.....yeah....I'm practically "hoarding" any and all little containers like this for this exact purpose!!!! Why spend money on things like that when you've already "bought" one. Don't like the color??? SPRAY PAINT OR CONTACT PAPER IS A GOD-SEND!!! LOL

• Carmen Valentic

I prefer to reuse recyclables whenever I can for as long as I can before I actually take them to the depot. But, sometimes I want them to be useful for longer than that. Thank you for sharing your simple way of doing so, too.