Repurposing IS Recycling IS Repurposing IS Recycling...

I am always amazed at how much trash one person can generate so I try to purpose my garbage whenever I can.
Some companies now use a cardboard tray but for those who still use plastic - repurpose!
This is just one way I use some of my plastics.
These are great drawer dividers for narrow, shallow drawers.

Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous

• Llc

EXACTLY Martha!!! I've always saved things like these. They're perfect for any drawer, any room. I've recently started organizing the office/spare room into a craft center. LOL.....I'm starting to stock pile tons of simple little "used to be throw-aways" to supply my craft center with. (even the sticks from frozen corn-dogs. They wash up easy and are perfect for stirrers and a hundred different uses. Like adjusting the twine onto the adhesive sprayed bottle I'm making to hold diluted dishsoap next to the kitchen sink). Anyway.....yeah....I'm practically "hoarding" any and all little containers like this for this exact purpose!!!! Why spend money on things like that when you've already "bought" one. Don't like the color??? SPRAY PAINT OR CONTACT PAPER IS A GOD-SEND!!! LOL

• Carmen Valentic

I prefer to reuse recyclables whenever I can for as long as I can before I actually take them to the depot. But, sometimes I want them to be useful for longer than that. Thank you for sharing your simple way of doing so, too.