My mini-coffee station, it greets me every morning!

I have always wanted a coffee station with a commercial style coffee/cappuccino maker. The kind in a coffee shop that says "shhhwwwwwlllllllll." You know what I mean. But, hence - my counterspace is limited. So I created a little area that holds everything nicely. I call it my "Morning Space." Sometimes, its our "after-dinner" and "on the way out to the hot tub" space. So versatile. :)
Ou little coffee station.
Ou little coffee station.
Custom numbered cups using a Sharpie marker, placed in a 375 degree oven for 30 mins = permanent design.
I cut a bottom for this wicker tray and painted it with chalkboard paint.  This will be a great way to announce the flavor of coffees I have available when I have guests.
I cut a bottom for this wicker tray and painted it with chalkboard paint. This will be a great way to announce the flavor of coffees I have available when I have guests.
I store my K-cups in a glass canister.
I store my K-cups in a glass canister.
my mini coffee station it greets me every morning, chalk paint, cleaning tips, kitchen design
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett