Anna M
Anna M
  • Cottonwood, CA

How to Keep Soft and Fuzzy Things Soft and Fuzzy

$0

Christmas time is coming where so many soft blankets and fuzzy slippers get brought out to help us stay warm. Check out this tip to make sure your items stay soft and fuzzy all year long!
how to keep things soft and fuzzy, how to, laundry rooms
After years of getting fed up with soft things turning “scratchy”, I decided to experiment. Last year my mother-in-law got me a pair of soft white socks for Christmas and I was determined to keep them soft, I did.
Now when I have an item that I would like to keep soft and/or fuzzy like a super soft blanket my daugther received for Christmas last year, the inside of a sweatshirt, my daughter’s fuzzy PJ bottoms, fuzzy slippers, other pairs of socks soft, and more . . .
I don’t put them in the dryer . . .I have found that anything super soft, will stay soft if you don’t put it in the dryer, and hang it on a dry rack instead.
Anna M

• Rita

I agree with Linda. NOT soft when air dried Socks, too. YUCK!

• Pam Devroy

Don't use liquid laundry soap only dry powder detergent. Also don't put it in the dryer.