Vintage Industrial Inspired Man Cave!

My husband just finished his amazing man cave! He created a retro gym locker room feel with some industrial elements like a full wall of shelving he made from pipes and
"reclaimed" wood.
This small 80 square foot space is off our laundry room. The previously empty room with beige walls now has a smokey blue/gray color and lots of rich textures like a leather recliner and cowhide rug.
My husband created this shelving system himself to maximize space in the small room. In addition to providing storage, it has a built in desk that he can work at!
Head to the blog for details on how he created these shelves from pipes and wood from the home improvement store. It was no small undertaking but the results are amazing!
We found this vintage locker for the room - you'll never guess what it holds inside!
Head to my blog Design Improvised for more photos and all the details on the room!
Design Improvised | Haeley Giambalvo

Questions on this post

1  question

Comments

5 comments
Next