Building With Pallets – How to Easily Disassemble A Pallet In Minutes

As most of you know – we love to build with pallet wood. If you spend some time looking - it is usually pretty easy to find a source to get them for free – and if you find the right kind – the building potential is limitless. I thought for today's DIY post I would show how we go about taking a pallet from its current state to great usable wood in just a few minutes
Working with pallets – the first thing
building with pallets how to easily disassemble a pallet in minutes, pallet projects, A sawzall can make all the difference
A sawzall can make all the difference
building with pallets how to easily disassemble a pallet in minutes, pallet projects, You can use pallet wood to build anything we even built our chicken coop with it
You can use pallet wood to build anything - we even built our chicken coop with it!
building with pallets how to easily disassemble a pallet in minutes, pallet projects, By following the simple steps you can end up with great wood pieces like these in just minutes
By following the simple steps - you can end up with great wood pieces like these in just minutes!
Old World Garden Farms

• Dianne DeberryBonty

To make a walkway path do I need to put anything under the pellet wood and do I do anything to the pellet before laying down

• Michelle

I finally got some fantastic pallets but all my outdoor projects were given negative feedback. Everyone said pallets are untreated pine and even if I do stain them nothing that is in contact with the ground is going to last more than 2 years. Do you have thoughts? My first project is a dog mini deck for my dogs out in the back yard (They have a spot they love because they can see into other yards) second a walkway/garden path. Thanks for any advice.

• Ranee Barton

i built my daughter a clubhouse when she was 9.... I used the motor oil to treat the pallet boards on it well she is now 25 and I am slowly tearing it down its still in very good condition except for the roof but I am repurposing the wood from it and built a few boxes for my strawberry plants so many years later the oiled wood will live on repurposed 😁