Making Your plastic pumpkins look real!

Do your plastic pumpkins look really, really fake? Well, thought I would write a quick post to tell you how to fix this problem in just a few minutes!
All you need is some antiquing gel, also called antiquing paint from the acrylic paint section. My standby is "burnt umber".
Pour some of the burnt umber paint onto a paper plate. Add a little water and mix. Next, using a brush, add your paint to a small section of your pumpkin. Then take a dry paper towel and rub up and down your pumpkin gently. This will leave the paint in the crevices of the pumpkin. Continue this technique all the way around your pumpkin.
Once you are finished, let it dry completely. Then spray with a sealer. That is it! It makes a world of difference! Happy Fall!
All you need is some antiquing gel, also called antiquing paint from the acrylic paint section. My standby is "burnt umber". Pour some of the burnt umber paint onto a paper plate. Add a little water and mix. Next, using a brush, add your paint to a small section of your pumpkin. Then take a dry paper towel and rub up and down your pumpkin gently. This will leave the paint in the crevices of the pumpkin. Continue this technique all the way around your pumpkin.

20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Jennifer Decorates