Morena Hockley
Morena Hockley
  • San Antonio, TX

Wrap Gifts to Look Like Retro Suitcases

Part of the fun of gift giving is the presentation: how you wrap it! This idea can be adapted for any size present. Large or small, you can make a rectangular box looks like a cute, retro suitcase.
how to wrap gifts to look like retro suitcases, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Here's a fun way to wrap your presents for the holidays: Make them look like suitcases! Who wouldn't love a present that looks like this? And the handle actually works....you can carry the "suitcase" by the handle.
With my sponsor Duck Tape's vast line of products, this project is easy to do. Check out my short Crafty Hangout video to get all the details!
Supplies: Kraft paper, boxes, Duck Tape Rolls and Duck Tape Sheets in various colors.
Morena Hockley